Sunset Sudbury School is proud to announce its new community lending library. We have books on Creativity & Culture, Learning, Parenting, and of course the Sudbury philosophy. Whatever your education philosophy, you’ll find some interesting reads. Here are just a few.
Rethinking the old paradigm…
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us by Daniel Pink
- Last Child in the Woods: Saving Our Children From Nature-Deficit Disorder by Richard Louv
- College Without High School: A Teenager’s Guide to Skipping High School and Going to College by Blake Boles
- Dumbing Us Down: The Hidden Curriculum of Compulsory Schooling by John Taylor Gatto
- How Children Learn by John Holt
Attachment parenting gems…
- Raising Our Children, Raising Ourselves: Transforming parent-child relationships from reaction and struggle to freedom, power and joy by Naomi Aldort
- Unconditional Parenting: Moving from Rewards and Punishments to Love and Reason by Alfie Kohn
Check out our complete library here… http://www.gurulib.com/sunsetsudbury
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954-404-7785 to come by and borrow one of our books. Thank you to all who donated the many education and attachment parenting books!